Congratulations!! You found the secret page!!!!
Although there is no prize for your extraordinary feat in detective work, feel free to distract yourself from the joys of work or school by viewing some of my favourite online content.
Fair is fair, so as a footer (hopefully you haven't made it down this far ... ) I'm including some bizarro facts about yours truly:
- I'm ridiculously excited to build a mobile tiny house when I return to NZ, which will potentially run off the grid; friends and family have decided that this means that I'm "joining a commune" to do "that hippie dippy sort of sh** like becoming a fruitarian and hosting naked tea parties in the forest."
- I met Prince Willy when he visited Christchurch in 2011, shaking his hand and congratulating him on his recent engagement. At that moment media snapped a photo of me laughing with about six chins, while it looks like Wills is looking down my top.
- I spent too much money on a Force FX replica lightsaber (Obi-Wan Kenobi's from RotS), and plan to buy another and get them both professionally reinforced so me and 'all my friends' can duel with them.
- The background canvas for my website is a photograph that I took at one of my most favourite spots, the cliffs behind our house on Scarborough; the paths are closed off and wildly overgrown due to earthquake slippage, which makes it all the better for us locals to frolic freely with our dogs.
- Hope you're having a marveybrillofantastical day, and thanks for stopping by!!